10 best happiness quotes of all time you need if you want to be a happy person
You want happiness? Here's a list of the 10 best happiness quotes of all time you need if you want to be a happy person.
1. "The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it." —Thich Nhat Hanh
Happiness is everywhere. Just pay attention to find the happiness in your present time and you will find it.
2. "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved." —George Sand
Noy money, not any other thing that can breed happiness if not love. So give love and get love and happiness in return.
3. "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." —Mother Theresa
You will never be happy if others can't get happy through you.
4. "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." —Mahatma Gandhi
Don't introduce chaos in your life and expect happiness. Let your thought, your word anf your action resonate with happiness.
5. "Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." —Omar Khayyam
Seize this moment and be happy. You may not know of it is your last chance.
6. "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." —Franklin D. Roosevelt
Don't do anything worthwhile if you don't need happiness. Happiness follows moments of breakthrough and achievement.
7. "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." —The Dalai Lama
Kind people are happy people so be kind if you want to be happy.
8. "Adopt the pace of nature: Her secret is patience." —Ralph Waldo Emerson
Be patient with everything and with everyone. You may not find happiness if you are not patient enough.
9. "Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." —Helen Keller
Many things happen to keep us always in constant unhappiness. Life does not always give us our wishes and other pleasant things that breeds happiness. So, it is your duty to make sure you are always happy no matter what. Stay determined to find happiness and you will not fail to find it.
10. "Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action." —William James
Always do something good that can bring happiness. You may not find happiness in everything you do but at least it is better to do something than not to do anything. When you do nothing you should expect nothing,